The United Union Alliance
We the United Union Alliance(now referred to as the Union) promises prosperity, power, and justice. Promising safety, security, and economic opportunity to all its Members.
Article 1 : Admission and Leaving the Alliance
Section 1 : Admission Upon joining UUA, the nation must meet the following criteria.
1) The nation is not allowed to be in war of any kind.
2) The nation is required to notify the alliance of it's any previous alliances and the member that has led the nation to the United Union Alliance website.
3) The nation must change it's Alliance Affiliation to “ United Union Alliance”.
4) Before being admitted, the choice of a team colour is yours, however our team color is Blue and Green(its a preference).
5) Once these requirements are met the nation will be admitted into the United Union Alliance.
Section 2 : Leaving the alliance
1) If a nation wishes to leave the alliance please contact a higher official by posting a resignation form on the Resignation section of the UUA forum.
Article 2 : Government
Section 1 : Government Heads
United Union Alliance will have 1 President.
1) The President is the only person allowed to declare war on another alliance.
2) The President can veto any decision.
3) The President has the power to suspend or expel a nation from the alliance.
4) The President has 2 votes when voting on an issue.
5) The President is allowed to mask new member nations.
7) If for any reason the president resigns, The Presitary will be appointed the new president.
The Presitary (Vice President and Prime Secretary)
United Union Alliance will have 1 Presitary.
Secretary of Internal Affairs
1) The Secretary of Internal affairs has similar power to that of the President regarding internal issues.
2) The Secretary of Internal Affairs is in charge of the punishment and internal discipline and can only be overridden by the President.
3) This Secretary has 1 vote when voting on an issue.
4) This Secretary is allowed to mask new member nations.
5) The Secretary of Internal Affairs has to check the members of Union to check if the nations have complied with the Rules.
6) The Secretary of Internal Affairs is in charge of making nations that have not registered themselves and are flying the United Union Alliance AA to register themselves or to force them to leave.
7) The Secretary of Internal Affairs is in charge of recruitment, he is allowed to appoint recruiters.
The Secretary of Internal Affairs is appointed by the President after each election.
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
1) The Secretary of External affairs has similar power to that of the President regarding treaties and diplomacy.
2) The Secretary of External Affairs is in charge of the diplomatic services and is allowed to appoint diplomats and make revisions to the Foreign policy with the approval of the President.
3) This Secretary has 1 vote when voting on an issue
4) This Secretary is allowed to mask new member nations.
The Secretary of War and Defense
The Union will have 1 Secretary of War and Defense.
1) The Secretary of War and Defense is in charge of the army, he is allowed to appoint Colonels and Captains to help organizing the military structure.
2) The Secretary of War and Defense can either grant or deny permission regarding tech raid requests.
3) The Secretary of War and Defense will be the first advisor to the President and Presitary regarding military issues.
4) The Secretary of War and Defense will be appointed by the President with advisory from the Presitary after each election.
Secretary of Economic Affairs
1) The Secretary of Economy and Finance is responsible for all trade, aid,Economic and other finance related issues
2) The Secretary of Economic Affairs providing trade partners and aid to new alliance members in need.
3) The Secretary of Economic Affairs has the option to appoint a Deputy Secretary of Economic Affairs who would function under the authority of the Economic Department in his or her absence, or when immediate action is required and the Secretary is not present
4) The Secretary of Economic Affairs is appointed by The President after each election
Section 2 : Government Officials/Agents
All officials and agents must report to there subordinate secretary or department of governmentRecruiter
1) all recruiters are to report to the Secretary of Internal Affairs
2) there job is to recruit members by sending massages and in any other way they see fit.
3) the chief advisor helps with the training and management of all recruitersAdvisor
1) all advisors give advice to every member when ask for advice, and in the presidents case he shall get advice from the advisors
2) Advisers report to the president as there chief order of command, and the chief advisor coordinates the activities of the advisors.
Article 3 : Elections
Section 1 : Election Laws
1) Elections will be held every 3 months.
*The election of the Presitary
2) All members of the alliance can vote
Article 4 : War and Aid
Section 1 : War
1) The United Union Condemns wars and therefore acknowledges that nations not induklge in wars However if it Becomes a necessity all nations should Before initiating a war, nations must ask permission to the Secretary of War and Defense first.
2) Permission will be granted if the following conditions are met :
The targeted nation must not be a member of any alliance.
The targeted nation must have an inactivity of at least 7 days (1 week).
3) Permission will be denied if these conditions are not met.
4) Even if the targeted nation meets the conditions, permission can still be denied.
Section 2 : Aid
1) Before a member nation is allowed to send foreign aid to another nation, permission must be requested by the Secretary of Economy and Finance. This includes donation deals and technology deals.
2) If the receiving nation is part of an alliance that is at war with a third party, no form of foreign aid may be sent, this includes technology deals and donation deals.
Article 4 : Awards,Titles and Honours
The united union will have awards given every third month of Persitarial term. Their will be four types of awards as listed a follows.The Order Of Excellency
This is given to all presidents and Presitaries and are given the title 'His/Her Excellency' before their names.The Order of The United Union
This is given to all secretaries and agents of departments under which the secretaries serve. they have the title 'The Most Honourable' before their names.The Order of Merit
This is given to members of the alliance with outstanding performance in the alliance or on cybernations its self and therefore can be conferred upon anyone at a give time. They have the title 'The Honourable' before their names.The Union Heart
this is given to any person that comes from outside of the allinace that has done good or does'nt meet the other awards above. they boast the title 'Sir/Madam'
before their name.
Article 5 : Amendments
Soon to come