CNUUA
Kindly log-in or register in our forums
CNUUA
Kindly log-in or register in our forums
CNUUA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNUUA

Unima Prevaelis

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC
The new forum is the one that will be used starting now.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

United Union Alliance New Years President Address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PresVishtany

PresVishtany

United Union Alliance New Years President Address Empty
PostSubject: United Union Alliance New Years President Address   United Union Alliance New Years President Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:19 am

Dear Readers
I am happy to say Happy New Years to you as the president of a small alliance with a membership of 5, an alliance for three months. For an alliance of three months this is not a nice picture but without any numbers at all we wouldn’t be an alliance. That is why I am going to lay down some aims, objectives and goals we will try to reach this year as part of our goal of development.
In managing this alliance the alliance has seen the appointment of two officials, namely Groam [our Secretary of Foreign Affairs] and Captain MacTavish our secretary of war. I would say that the foreign affairs department is moderately manage however it will need to do more, so far there are two embassies externally established one at the Brain Alliance and One at SLAP however as a small alliance it would be a necessity for us to get more diplomatic talks done so that we can get more members in the making along with treaties and successful diplomatic friendships. The appointment of secretary MacTaVish is young and recent therefore his potential is young and it is only left for time to tell however my management of the department has seen that its a relatively dormant one that won’t be up for activity soon unless someone dares attack us with a larger protector over us.
My goals for this alliance are then very clear. Internally there has not being any activity among our members therefore I am imploring our members to get on the forum at least twice a month. The rate at which new members enter into the alliance is a slow one, therefore I further tell you our valued members that you should start to assist in the recruitment process. There will also be a new establishment of an alliance trade circle along with the agreement of 6 mill worth of tech selling to our alliance. This development will not be possible if our members do not check the forum for updates along with our new system of mailing each new update to every single member in the alliance when something important is posted.
Further more I send you members the signal that this message is not finished and more policies will be established to enforce these regulations Etc.
Again I just want to ay happy anniversary to our 3 month old alliance and a happy new year and may it live to see the end of this year and another year again.

Yours Truly,
His Excellency the President,
PresVishtany
Back to top Go down
https://cnuua.forum.st
hellsvil

hellsvil

PostSubject: Re: United Union Alliance New Years President Address   United Union Alliance New Years President Address I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

not bad, gonna take some time but i belive it can be done
Back to top Go down
PresVishtany

PresVishtany

PostSubject: Re: United Union Alliance New Years President Address   United Union Alliance New Years President Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 am

alot of time Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://cnuua.forum.st
hellsvil

hellsvil

PostSubject: Re: United Union Alliance New Years President Address   United Union Alliance New Years President Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 am

lol yeah farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Union Alliance New Years President Address   United Union Alliance New Years President Address I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CNUUA :: Presidents Office-
Jump to: